News Reports

Leave that girls unicorn alone :lol: :lol:

And for Gods sake don't go explaining the prism effect that causes rainbows to her. They're magical....just like unicorns. :p

Originally posted by Na_Pali_Coast_Kauai@Jun 12 2008, 03:14 PM
OMFG! It's a unicorn! :huh:
:huh: That's Pinocchio... to be honest they should have changed his nose to look like a cigar :p

And do you deny that the unicornish deer is cool?

Originally posted by givemfitz@Jun 12 2008, 02:04 AM

And for Gods sake don't go explaining the prism effect that causes rainbows to her. They're magical....just like unicorns. :p
That's right, now everyone leave me alone! :angry:

*goes to prance around in the woods with the fairies*

Originally posted by drizzt_fan14+Jun 14 2008, 12:34 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (drizzt_fan14 @ Jun 14 2008, 12:34 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-givemfitz@Jun 12 2008, 02:04 AM

*goes to prance around in the woods with the fairies* [/b][/quote]
I thought it was making merry in a leafy glade. Or is that what one does with elves? :unsure:

Originally posted by drizzt_fan14+Jun 14 2008, 12:34 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (drizzt_fan14 @ Jun 14 2008, 12:34 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>That's right, now everyone leave me alone! :angry:
[/b]

Just to let you know, this is what I did to the last guy who told me to leave him alone. :devil:

<!--QuoteBegin-drizzt_fan14
@Jun 14 2008, 12:34 PM
[/quote]
Hmm. Sounds like famous last words. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Na_Pali_Coast_Kauai+Jun 14 2008, 06:43 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Na_Pali_Coast_Kauai @ Jun 14 2008, 06:43 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-drizzt_fan14@Jun 14 2008, 12:34 PM
That's right, now everyone leave me alone!  :angry:
Just to let you know, this is what I did to the last guy who told me to leave him alone. :devil:

[/b][/quote]
Well I'm not a guy so I guess I'm safe :rolleyes:

Back