News Reports

:lol: :lol: @ weasel.

Weasels make me laugh but chipmunks make me laugh the hardest.

Cos they taste....................funny. :)

Yeah right - you loved that Alvin and the Chipmunks movie. You know you did.

Chipmunks?! Where'd you get them fancy critters? Didja sneak across the border into Missouri?

What would you do if you had $3,000,000,000,000?

[link]

Bush's five-year blueprint makes his first-term tax cuts permanent while still claiming to get the budget into balance by 2012, three years after he leaves office.

Bush seeks to eliminate 47 other education programs that are seen as unnecessary including programs to encourage art in the schools, bring low-income students on trips to Washington and provide mental health service

The $3 trillion Bush's proposes spending in 2009 would be the first time that milestone has been reached. Bush also presided over the first budget to hit $2 trillion, in 2002. It took the government nearly 200 years to reach the first $1 trillion budget, which occurred in 1987 during the Reagan administration.

:banghead:

Originally posted by a_iver@Feb 3 2008, 08:25 PM
$3,000,000,000,000!!!!!!!!!!!

:huh:

Teenage Girl Catholic School Nymphos, Controlled substances, Liquor store deliveries, aaaaaaaand hmmmmmmmmmmmmm...........PENGUINS!!!!!!!!!!!!

and lots of 'em!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Originally posted by a_iver@Feb 3 2008, 08:25 PM
It took the government nearly 200 years to reach the first $1 trillion budget, which occurred in 1987 during the Reagan administration.

:banghead:
REPUBLICANS........Not just for special interests anymore. ;)

I'd probably buy everything my little heart desired and I'd still be unhappy. No I'd become a philanthropist after I pay off my medical bills. :)

Well, he's still producing it so at least he's involved in making the movie.

Pan's Labyrinth was good, but a little too dark for me. It's not often that a movie is so graphic I have to look away. Also, the pale man scared the crap out of me. :unsure:

Del Toro is great with Fantasy. Loved his Hellboy. There something about his imagery that I really like. His Smaug will probably be awesome.

New Line is currently looking for another filmmaker to bring The Hobbit and that LOTR prequel to the big screen. That's the good news. The bad news? Both films will probably suck.

That seems a bit exaggerated right there. Peter Jackson isn't a god of any sort, and I'm sure The Hobbit can still be an awesome movie if they talk to the right guy. Also dont throw a bucket of holy water at me, but the LotR films weren't perfect.

Del Toro would be a nice choice for the new LotR film, but for the Hobbit he might be a bit too dark, yes. But if he has a good script...

<- still angry at Peter Jackson for leaving out Tom Bombadil, Glorfindel and Elrohir & Eledan <_<

Originally posted by drizzt_fan14@Mar 13 2008, 03:41 PM
So Mr so and so how is the wife?

Not BAAAAHHHHHD not BAAHHHHHH at all.
:lol: :lol:

Back