News Reports

did u see all that footage from it 'swagging' & falling apart?? that's f@#$in scary...

I think I visited that area back in 2001. Either that or I actually drove over it. How weird... :blink:

It basically fucked our state because the other 2 major highways leading into the cities are being worked on too so traffic is like being in hell.

I think you have to go to Knotts Berry Farm for that. Or Sea World maybe.

Originally posted by leone@Aug 18 2007, 02:53 PM
Well, can you get fondled in Disneyland? I think not! :p
Yes, I believe that Tigger does that to visitors. Oh wait, nevermind. Tigger just punches you. :huh:

I'm sure that kid did something to him but the family of course claims that he didn't do anything to provoke it.

i used 2 think the characters in costume are cute 'n all...but i'm not gunna hug 'em a lot cuz who knows who the hell is under that costume! :eek: :lol:

good question.. he is trippin hard, stupid, and down right ignorant. he pretty much had everything and then lost it.

Well seems like he's depressed and tried to do something about it. But not in a good way. I don't think he's lost it all. Once he gets better and decides to go back to acting and writing I think he'll do fine.

Back