News Reports

unfortunately it is true. benoit supposedly killed his wife, then suffocated his son and on Monday he hung himself in his weight room. this is why i think that steroids should be banned in any sport, because roid rage can cause you do some seriously stupid things and either you will regret afterwards or it will literally bring you to your death. i have known friends that have used steroids in the gym and also seen them have a roid rage. it is not something you want to see. oh, and according to the articles on the deaths on his son and wife, and the law officials found steroids throughout the house. benoit placed a bible beside hi son and wife, before hanging himself. saddest thing i have ever heard. killing his own son, what an asshole..

i just read another article that states that benoit (asshole) was one injecting his son with hgh and two that the way his son died was probably by benoit (asshole) choking him to death.

they also stated that benoit suffered from depression due to earlier use of steroids and that he also wrestled while depressed.

so what's new... it is just a matter of time before the terrorist strike again here the US. also if anyone thinks that sadam hussein is really dead, then think again.

me too :rolleyes:

EDIT - and's about time someone took action against those vampire peacocks. :p

:lol: Well it was in Staten Island so it could've wandered in from Jersey. :ph34r:

I was just driving over that bridge a few days ago, I used to drive it everyday.

Back