new Verizon wireless "in" commercial

malk

Reaction score
Does anyone know the artist and title of the song in the new verizon wireless "in" commercial. The ad is for Verizon's new txt, pix, and flix campaign and has a bunch of teenagers in two cars messaging each other back and forth. one of the girls kisses the phone and sends the pic. Then another falls asleep and they put a doughnut on his head and take a pic. The music is really faint. But it's has a melodic/acoustic sounds with a male vocalist. (ie jack johnson, ben harper). Towards the end of the commercial, the singer says "free, free, free"

malk

Reaction score
hey,
I'm the one that posted the inquiry about the verizon commercial. I wasn't actually listening to some of my CD's on the trip back to school the other day and I think i figured out the song. It's called "free" and it's by Donavon Frankenreiter.

lilroach

Reaction score
Originally posted by malk@Apr 29 2005, 08:36 PM
hey,
I'm the one that posted the inquiry about the verizon commercial. I wasn't actually listening to some of my CD's on the trip back to school the other day and I think i figured out the song. It's called "free" and it's by Donavon Frankenreiter.
yea your right its Free by Donavon Frankenreiter with Jack Johnson

I guess the mods can mark this as answered now