new honda commercial with cartoons incorporated

samanthaestjoli

Reaction score
hey i'm new to the site, but my boyfriend and i cannot figure out what the hell that song is in the new honda commercial. in the commercial, a man is driving a HONDA car (not sure which one), and he is greeted by many cartoon birds, racoons, and other such creatures. the song in the background goes something like "Everybody lives together..." but we cannot find it anywhere. in the end, he parks his car at his work location, and another man looks on in awe ass a tree hugs the driver and he walks into the building.

can anyone help here???? :(

Originally posted by samanthaestjoli@Mar 6 2006, 02:48 PM
hey i'm new to the site, but my boyfriend and i cannot figure out what that song is in the new honda commercial. in the commercial, a man is driving a HONDA car (not sure which one), and he is greeted by many cartoon birds, raccoons, and other such creatures. the song in the background goes "Everybody lives together..." but we cannot find it anywhere. in the end, he parks his car at his work location, and another man looks on in awe as a cartoonish-tree hugs the driver and he walks into the building.

can anyone help here???? :(

i'm sorry, this is what that wass supposed to say...

thanks again

Back