New Civic Nation Commercial

Icculus

Reaction score
The commercial shows a bunch of different uses for the civic. The car is painting the baseball foul line, then it's the ice cream truck, then it has a big ladder on it, etc etc. It finishes with people in the rain and it drives away. I'd love to know the song if anyone knows. Thanks in advance.

Could you describe the song? Genre/type, lyrics, male/female vocals, etc...

There is a guitar strumming and what sounds like a piano playing simple notes. The only singing is a few voices going "Ahhhhhhh, ahhh, ahhh, ahh, ahh" etc.

It kind of sounds liek the Flaming Lips, but that's jsut a guess, I'd like to know this song too. Male vocals, no real words tho. And i'm not sure if its piano or xylophone over the guitar.

It definitely has a Flaming Lips sort of feel to it but I really doubt that FL actually did the song.

It's definitely not the Flaming Lips. IIRC Civic commercials tend to use commissioned music. I'm not sure that's the case this time, but it has been in the past.

I'm also interested in this commercial. The first time I saw it, I thought of Death Cab for Cutie, but Flaming Lips is also a good guess. Keep me informed.

Pretty sure it's not flaming lips, checked as many songs of them as I could. Any other ideas maybe?

Back