Need to know the song on this video

Helllllll ya. If purdy was the only thing that attracted women I'd STILL be a virgin. :lol: :lol: :lol: Fortunately for us they're all looking for different things at different times so on any given day.............. :p I mean sometimes the guy with the scissors stickin outta his temple gets the girl. :lol: ;)

LOL!

What are you doin' on Saturday, Sarah?

:lol: :lol:

Ok, next we should discuss the term Goeographicaly Undesireable. :lol: ;)

Mary Kate (it was her right?) she isent anorexic..shesss addicted to Cocaine ;) yup, saw that on all the headlines in the magazines. :rolleyes:

seriously andy, if you like the care bears, you like the care bears! (i don't know what they are, for the record! :huh: ) the point is, there's the zeitgeist, but then there are bigger things. this country wouldn't have the disneys and the hensons, the dells and the gates's and pollocks and the gershwins if all 15 year olds had the same interests. the seniors who gave you advice are asleep now or will eventually go to bed..(that includes me. ;) ) but you will still be up and around! literally and fugurativelly! in the end you'll matter more than all of us! so keep that in mind!

Aww.

Okay, something to note here (and I thought Fitz would know this): Those bears are the GRATEFUL DEAD BEARS. NOT CARE BEARS! :lol: :lol:

Yes, they look similar, but which was first?? The Dead Bears.

I knew. <_< I just refuse to acknowledge some of their more drug induced and obviously not well thought out decisions. :lol: :p But cult is right. Whatever blows your skirt up honey. :lol: :lol: :lol:

You do know I'm just yankin your chain right? Both times. ;)

Of course.

Heck, I deserve it. I think I've joked around here a few times.

What do you think of "Dancing In The Streets" Andy?

I like the song, but I really don't think The Dead should have done it. It's just not them, you know?

Disco Dead. :p I'll never be convinced that the whole album wasn't done as a joke.

**shivers**
Oh, it's worse than, uh.....something terribly bad.

Back