Need For Speed Underground

kmonk

Reaction score
I know it's some guy named John Garcia but I have no idea who that is. His voice reminds me alot of Ian from the Cult. Anybody know?

>K.

Google says he was the former frontman for the band called Kyuss.

Interesting that the guitar work on that track was done by former Limp Bizkit guitarist Wes Borland

Yeah, it was, and the track is also composed by The Crystal Method if you'd like to know, and you can buy it on a single, and theres a few remixes around. And if you want the album that the track off, its Legion Of Boom, and i think its out in the states now, but for us poor brits we have to wait until the 24th i think. Surprising how much music the crystal meth does for games, movies, and ads.

Hey,
Thanks for the feedback. I got the Crystal Method's Legion of Boom and I think it's pretty good. The more I listen the mre it grows on me.
I was trying to place the name Wes Borland but didn't know so thanks for the info! What's he doing these days? I bet he's glad he got out of that train wreck of a band that is Limp Biskit. Their last album was released to a deafing silence by fans and critics.

>K.

You gotta figure a fad-band like Limp Bizkit would fizzle eventually. Not suprisingly, that seemed to coincide with Fred Durst professing his love to Britney Spears. Dude, that's just wrong.

Read somewhere that Wes Borland was going to be the new axeman for Evanescence.

Hey Guys...could you list all the songs that play on the game Need For Speed Underground? I would really appreciate it! THANX!!!!!!

:ph34r: Scheherez :ph34r:

NEED FOR SPEED UNDERGROUND Soundtrack Listing:

Overseer - Doomsday

The Crystal Method - Born Too Slow

Rancid - Out Of Control

Rob Zombie - Two Lane Blacktop

BT - Kimosabe

Static-X - The Only

Element Eighty - Broken Promises

Asian Dub Foundation - Fortress Europe

HotWire - Invisible

Story Of The Year - And The Hero Will

Andy Hunter - The Wonders Of You

Junkie XL - Action Radius

Fuel - Quarter

Jerk - Sucked In

Fluke - Snapshot

Lost Prophets - Ride

Overseer - Supermoves

FC Kahuna - Glitterball

Blindside - Swallow

Lil Jon & The Eastside Boyz - Get Low

Mystikal - Smashing The Gas

Dilated Peoples - Who's Who

Nate Dogg - Keep It Coming

X-Ecutioners - Body Rock

Petey Petey - Need For Speed

T.I. - 24's

Yo, Dawg!

Thanx soo much, dude! You saved my life out there!!! YOU GUYZ F&^%$@#! ROCK!!!! (Sorry for the French)

:ph34r: Scheherez :ph34r:

I've played that game, and I can tell you that there's a song missing from that list - "Ante Up (Robbing-Hoodz Theory)" by M.O.P.

I have the game also; I thought there is a song in the menu screen w/ lyrics "love to love you" but I wasn't sure if that is the title or who the artist is. Anybody have any ideas?

Hello Guys i just Downloaded The Need For Speed Underground Soundtrack so i thought i post link just incase you want to download the sound track....

(link deleted, this is not a Public MP3 File Trading Forum! Please read our Forum Rules.)

and click search and type in need for speed underground and it will come up with download the game or the soundtack the rest is up to you...

PS It's really good... :D

domo check ya email m8
the link gets erased ont he forums couldya emial me the link for the soundtrack

ta

okay this is gonna sound so dumb but... theres this song i wanna download and i heard it on need for speed, but it wasn't the underground one. i dont know which one. all i know is the lyrics said something like " i got the power, of the hoochie!"

so if anyone knows who its by and what the title please tell me. id appreciate it.

:unsure: this was... korny-as-hell :unsure:

I believe that was "Fever for the Flava" by Hot Action Cop :blink: from Hot Pursuit 2.

DoMo, could you also send me the link for the soundtrack since it was deleted.

Thanks

Hey, I would really appreciate the title of one song from it. I only remember this part where the rapper says "It's the Twenty-First Century, Hexy Yes." Can someone help me?

Hey lacrymosa, it's "Fortress Europe" by asian Dub Fortress....

can anyone here give me a link of a site that let's you download the entire soundtrack of NFSU for free? I've been searching all over and all sites requires you to pay....

that SU*$#$#KS....

:angry:

Originally posted by kiaSOHC@Apr 27 2004, 10:14 PM
Hey lacrymosa, it's "Fortress Europe" by asian Dub Fortress....

can anyone here give me a link of a site that let's you download the entire soundtrack of NFSU for free? I've been searching all over and all sites requires you to pay....

that SU*$#$#KS....

:angry:
This is not a file trading tips forum. Please review our Forum Rules.

Back