need dark music

*chuckling* It wouldn't even seem like the type of problem that happens a lot.. and yet it does. :lol:

Oh? You've been elbowed in the bubs then?

Hey Andy showed me this neato mosquito site I can use to send you something under a gig, are you gonna be around or shall I wait?

Originally posted by dascoot@Oct 17 2004, 12:18 AM
Oh? You've been elbowed in the bubs then?

Hey Andy showed me this neato mosquito site I can use to send you something under a gig, are you gonna be around or shall I wait?
i was talking about the aesthetics... :D

send it to me... i have to go soon though...

:lol: OHHHHHHHHhhhh..

I'll send it later, go ahead and lay down. :)

You know from Frasier. He always says that.

Ok i admit that was dumb :lol:

Originally posted by dascoot@Oct 16 2004, 08:02 PM
Kahu what is that you linked to? I'm afraid to download it.
some afro guy is trying out for a part. He does a backflip, comes up short, knocks him self silly, gets up and tries to finish the audition. pretty funny.

i wanna experience this! sounds cool!

i could picture it all to A Journey Into Ambient Groove - TUU - All Our Ancestors

So what happened? Did people say "What is this weird crappy music?" and leave?
Did you get transported to another dimension?

Originally posted by cultclassic+Oct 16 2004, 07:42 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cultclassic @ Oct 16 2004, 07:42 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-homey3@Oct 15 2004, 04:06 PM
(not just wierd music or sounds that make better soundtracks than anything else)
the creepiest music i ever heard was Philip Glass's 'Koyaaniquatsi'.... it "doesn't go anywhere", but it'll freak you out![/b][/quote]
I love the Koyaaniquatsi cd -- ususally skip the first and last tracks, but the rest is just amazing.

Back