My opinion of the best Electronic Pop/Dance Music

Originally posted by jffodom+Mar 10 2007, 04:38 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jffodom @ Mar 10 2007, 04:38 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@Mar 10 2007, 05:36 PM
If you can't take the heat get outta the kitchen.
:ph34r:
I can take heat from all places and at anytime....my job requires it.....
This is only a simple internet site. You guys have brought absolutely NO heat.....

:ph34r: [/b][/quote]
Then quit your BITCHING! Jesus, either we're big mean meanie heads that use the word "fuck" and call you by your name and you just never did nothing to deserve so much mean old meanness, or we're a buncha pussies that don't know how to properly insult a person. You're like a schizophrenic.

Melissa is one of the most tolerant people I know and you still managed this.

AHahha

first, I would like to say...ninja thanks for the list even if most people are dissing it.

second, Bloodlessr...if you think that the music he provided sucks, then do you have any recommendations?

cool thanks.

You seems to have a huge knowledge of this type of music (ie. electonic/techno type).

what would these fall under?
lange ft. the morrighan - follow me (dj jam x)
paul oakenfold - southern sun (dj tiesto remix)

i understand that they are remixes...but if you have heard of them before...what category would you say they fall under? progressive trance? I usually call them melodic trance.

i've been out of the trance scene for a while, my only source is really di.fm with the DJ GT stuff. ever hear of him?

Back