Moral Orel

Smuggler

Reaction score
So last night on Adult Swim, they ran this hilarious episode of Moral Orel called "Satan," and there was actually this really cute song in it. The only lyrics I could catch were: "I kissed you on a Saturday / I miss(ed?) you even more today." It sounded like it was being played on a ukelele, and it was sung by a woman who vaguely sounded like Abra Moore, but very quiet and whispery. Can anyone tell me what it's called and who it's by?

its the first time ive seen this show, and this ice cream truck guy kept asking this redhead kid to get in the back of his van

finally when the kid got in, this song played, im not sure if the song was made for the show or not but it was catchy.. it went something like

You keep turning me on,....turn me on you keep turning me on..

any help?

thanks

It's "You" by Peter Blood & Thenightsofhabit from the album 'Osama's Daughter'
It's available at

Not sure if it was written for the show or not. But, basically, the entire soundtrack from the "Numb" episode. Which pretty much consists of the opening song and the closing song. They sound like the same song and definitely the same singer, but who and what song? Great show, it's unfortunate it got canceled, but at the same time, not surprising.

Thanks in advance. :)

Dammit when you crammed my thread into this thread, you lost the episode information. :angry: So it is impossible for me to get a response. :angry:

Anyway, for the post above. I am asking about the music from the show Morel Orel, Episode: Numb.

Ok, sorry. I'm a dumbass. :blush: Just read the opening credits. :duh:

And for anybody wondering, the song is "No Children" by "The Mountain Goats" from the album "Tallahassee"

Back