Mitsubishi Galant

scoot734

Advanced Member
Reaction score
hi.

i'm trying to find out about a song i heard in a car commercial i saw awhile back. i can't remember the car company. i think it was either mitsubishi or nissan.

in the commercial, there was a brunette with a very pretty smile who was driving while singing to her baby in the back seat thru the rear view mirror. i think she was driving an suv, but not positive.

anyway, it was a very upbeat song, kindy folky. it sounded like an older style song, but it could have been new or maybe a cover. i can only recall some of the lyrics: "i wish that i knew what i know now...when i was younger"

anyone know that song? i love that song and i've searched everywhere and can't seem to find out who sings it and what the name of it is. i need to know...it's driving me crazy!

thanks.

That one's for Mitsubishi Galant, and the song is Oh La La by Faces.
You can always do a search for a song if you know the lyrics.. just type out the words that you know in quotation marks followed by the word lyrics.. best results are from Yahoo search engines but I hear that Google is ok.. :p

"Ooh La La" by The Faces -- Rod Stewart, who you hear in the song, used to sing with them (frontman, I guess)...

2003 Mitsubishi Galant

Both of these commercials featured The Faces' song Ooh La La. But can anybody tell me what group sang the Mitsubishi version? I'm thinking maybe The Flops or The Wiseguys? but I can't tell because Amazon doesn't sample those two groups. I'm not into P2P so I need a new lead. gbelzer had a similar post asking about the Southwest Airlines version.

The version of 'Ooh La La' that accompanied the ad for the 2003 Mitsubishi Galant was by THE WISEGUYS.

Listen to sample here (Track 2).

Mitsubishi also used 'Ooh La La' in their commercial for the 2001 Galant where it was performed by VALERIA.

Who sings it

I'm pretty sure I heard this song on a commercial, but have now idea which one or who sings it.

The Lyrics goes something like "If,,,, I,,,, Knew,,,, then,,,,, what I know now...

Any help?

Kenny Rogers?

IF I KNEW THEN WHAT I KNOW NOW

Well, hello girl, tell me, how have you been?
By the way, I`ll never make the same mistake again
And you know girl, it`s been a long hard time
Nothing like back when you were mine.

And if I knew then what I know now
I`d have found the way
To make things work out somehow
I`d have held you tight
I`d have treated you right
If I knew then what I know now.

It`s a crazy world for a boy and a girl
Harder than it is for a woman and a man
Oh, it was easy then just to push you away