Mitsubishi Galant "Grocery List"

senagod

Reaction score
OK, this one aired on 1/20. The spot that I'm looking at here at work aired in San Francisco on the WB during prime-time.

In the spot, a woman in the car looks over at a man in another car. She thinks he's singing along to the music, but he's really reciting a grocery shopping list.

It's not the Flaming Lips or any of the usual suspects.

Any help would be much appreciated. Mitsubishi's website about their music hasn't been updated in a while.

Thanks!

Thank you SO much! Sorry I didn't respond sooner. I only check this site when I get the time at work, and with the weather we've been having lately, that's not often!

It was driving all of us here crazy, so thanks again!

Its the commercial a guy that we are given the impression that is lip singing to the song being played in the commercial. And later onwhen the camera and audio zooms into the car he is acctually reciting the "Grocery List".

Hey guys,

I wanted to know what song is used in one of the newer Mitsubishi Galant commercials. The commercial shows a man trying to remember a list of things he needs from the store, and while listing them off aloud he is bobbing his head to the tune of a song. A woman in the car next to him stares at him "sing along" to the song.

Thanks.

For the mitsubishi commercial where the guy is driving in his car and it looks like he's singing along to the song but he's really saying something like "pound of turkey, toothpaste, diapers the big pack"?

This has been asked before.......forget if this is the right song, cuz I haven't seen the commercial in awhile, but is it "Dance to the Underground" by Radio 4?

Song title "Dance To The Underground" from the band Radio 4 on the album La Chunga was the track on the Mitsubishi "Singer" spot.

I'm wanting to find music for a 2004 car commercial for what I believe is a Mitshubishi or Volkswagon cammercial. Shows this guy driving around in the city (daytime). At first it looks like he is talking to himself, but at the end of the commercial he is bobbing his head and singing along with music. The song sounds like Modest Mouse "Float On", is it, or is it an older song by Talking Heads, Dead Milkmen, or Devo or some other 80s artist.

Back