Metal Gear Solid 2 Substance

PhoenixArise

Reaction score
The other i dl the trailer for this game and i got completely excited with the music they used. I'ts that song on any soundtrack? If it is, in which one? The name maybe?
Thnx!!

Williams is also doing all of the music, with the exception of the openning theme, for Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater.

Originally posted by Gr8WhiteFock@Jul 8 2004, 10:59 AM
Williams is also doing all of the music, with the exception of the openning theme, for Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater.
Which, in my opinion, sounds absolutely terrible.

I can understand the throwback to the whole "James Bondish-Goldfinger/Dr.No" kind of feel... but that was just totally out of tune with the franchise...

:blink:

I agree totally, but I thought the same thing about "Can't Say Good Bye To Yesterday" but at the end, I thought it was perfectly fitting. I guess only time will tell about that (what I think right now is pretty damn shitty) theme.

And is it just me, or is the Snake in MGS3: Snake Eater a little too remenesant of Big Boss? THE PATCH, for God's sake.

I have been known to be wrong before, but I'm pretty positive that Gregson-Williams is scoring the whole game including the opening title.

I'm curious though as to why some people have been thinking that someone else is giving the duty of scoring the opening. And if this rumour is true than I am also wondering who it is that will be scoring the opening?

But right now I have serious doubts that Konomi will give opening scoring duties to any one else except Gregson-Williams. He has created one of the most memorable scores in videogame history and should be allowed to continue to do so if he so desires. In my opinion the honor should be all his.

You guys should check out "Metal Gear May Cry" by Jared Hudson and "Metal Gear Solid Main Theme (Piano)" by Sal.

:D

Back