Mercury Insurance

DJEiffelT

Pro Member
Reaction score
Hello.

Hope someone here can help ...

I recently saw a commercial on TV for the Mercury Insurance Group (I either came upon it during some tennis or some golf as I was flipping around the channels) ...

In it ... we're watching some car as it drives thither and thon ... curvy, windy roads ...

The music in the background is really pretty ... some kind of elegant instrumental music ...

I have fears that it was probably composed just for the commercial ... <_< ... but, just on the off-chance that it's REAL music, anybody have a clue as to what it is?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Still no answer? I was wondering this too. It's piano'y and pretty

Yes, this is a very peaceful melody that sticks in my head (ear-worm) every morning before I wake up...very calming...and I love it...

Looks like we have a 'who done it' on our hands.

If I learn more about it I will certainly post it on this board.

I'm glad I'm not the only one that enjoys this tune. I was feeling sort of strange there for a while... HEHEHE

;)

I've seen this commercial (and it's variants) several times in south Florida. It's a calming and soft melody that is well done.

Has anyone seen this and know where to get the tune?

did somebody knows the name of the music and its composer's name of the new Mercury insurance commerical.

I was wondering the same thing. I had posted the same question about a week ago, but never got a reply.

It will be great help if someone knows the name of the compnay who created the commerical for the mercury insurance.

Good effort Ahmnaq. Now all that has to be done is to find the music source less the speech and video. I'll see what I can find on GOOGLE...

I e-mailed directly to the marketing company requesting for the name of the tune and its composer's name, I am waiting for thier response, I will keep u posted.

hey i wanted to bring this post back into question comon guys we can find it somewhere i hope

Found it. It's called "You can feel it". Here is the youtube link:

Back