Mercedes-Benz

LowGT

Reaction score
I've been searching this site for a while and couldn't come up with anything on this, so hopefully someone can help me out or point me in the right direction.

This commercial is a few years old and features the ML series Mercedes SUV. It's being tested on blocks and over sand dunes in the desert. There's also a man in a white lab-coat with goggles on and he gets sprayed with sand. :)

Anyway, it features a piece that starts out with some string instrument sounds and then a violin melody. Later, deeper string instuments join in.

Anybody know?

Thanks,
Dan

After more searching, I think the commercial may actually be for a Lexus SUV.

hey mate, im prtty sure that the song may be window licker by aphex twin. i heard it on a merc ad and just had to find out what it was, the scene was in the desert so maybe - if not then download it anyway cos its a spankin tune!

Perhaps I'm wrong, but I think the piece of music you are looking for is by Mike Hewer entitled "Better". Sticatto violins are the main audio in this piece. I have the MP3, but I couldn't tell you where it came from. The piece was created specifically for the commercial and is only 30 seconds long.

Back