Member Name Sightings Contest

Good. I'm back to work from maternity leave. :( My sister is watching the bebe.

No WAY!!! Already??? How are you doing, ok? It must be hard to leave him all day!!

It is pretty difficult. I miss him so much when I'm at work and then it seems I barely get any time with him when I get home. I'm getting used to everything though. Definately trying to get used to less sleep. :p

Awww! That sucks you had to go back early. But that's great your sister can watch him!! He must be getting so big. How's the rest of the fam doing with him? (Duncan and the others, lol)

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Nov 30 2005, 11:58 AM
Good. I'm back to work from maternity leave. :( My sister is watching the bebe.
That sucks.

Originally posted by MeganJane@Nov 30 2005, 04:49 PM
Awww! That sucks you had to go back early. But that's great your sister can watch him!! He must be getting so big. How's the rest of the fam doing with him? (Duncan and the others, lol)
Omg, I was completely amazed at how well they all did with him. The bulldog is just like, "whatever" and doesn't really care (although she has marked her territory a couple times :angry: ), Duncan has actually willingly given up his position as the baby of the house and is now the cat of the house and is more calm and cuddly. Jordan (the huskey) has completely suprised me. She's such a brat but when it comes to the baby she's actually very motherly and concerned. When he cries she starts whining. It's so cute.

Back