Megas XLR theme song

El Pared

Reaction score
ya, umm, I was watching Toonami on saturday and Megas XLR came on. I suddenly found myself without an ass, as i had laughed it off. does anyone know who did the Megas theme song? I really want to add that to my small collection. I already checked Kazaa for those of you who will respond with that answer. If you wanna know how the lyrics go, all i remember is something about a "giant robot car" and the chorus which goes "YOU dig giant robots, I dig giant robots, WE dig giant robots, CHICKS dig giant robots"

anyway, help appreciated, ty in advance

oh btw, I just found out the song is called "Chicks dig giant Robots" dunno who did it though.

Living here in Jersey fighting villians from afar....

You gotta find first gear in your giant robot car....

You dig giant robots,

I dig giant robots,

We dig giant robots,

Chicks dig giant robots,

B) Nice B)

The name of the band is the "Ragtime Revolutionaries"

:D I too memorized the song after about 3 episodes

however, I stil don't know how to get ahold of it for my personal collection.

anyone know who wrote it? who plays it? where I gan get it?

d'oh! :blink:

well i looked at the website but I still couldn't find it. A google search revealed that they did indeed do the song though, so thanks everyone, :D I'll just keep looking for it untill it comes out on cd or something.

Yes that theme song rocks! I can't wait till that band releases a CD... I just hope they add the Megas XLR theme too it. Maybe like a bonus track?

Does anyone know if they sell episodes of the show?

Anyhow, I was able to capture it from the TV and convert it to MP3...
(mp3 link deleted by admin)

aaron harrocks...... please give me ur aim name... im a producer, and i need the end of the Megas XLr theme... when the people are chanting somthing, noone knows wat exactly there saying, but please contact me on aim or somthing

Aim- Young Hott SF

Please review the Forum Rules regarding file sharing. Do not ask for MP3s, this is not a public Forum for such discussions.

Yeah, I want to get a midi of the theme for my cell phone!! I know the lyrics!

Living here in Jersey
Fighting Villians from afar
you gotta find first gear
in your GIANT ROBOT CAR!!

You! DIG Giant Robots
I! Dig Giant Robots
We! Dig Giant Robots
Chicks! Dig Giant Robots

. . .

NICE!!

Courtesy of Closed Captioning

I read the 'forum rules'...

I'm not handing out any sort of "illegal file" downloads. And if something like the evil RIAA with greedily warped interpretaions of the law wishes to invade my home, or try to ruin my life; I won't let it happen. I like to be as well armed as legally possible at all times. I will defend myself, violently if need be.

Originally posted by AaronHorrocks@Sep 7 2004, 08:42 PM
I'm not handing out any sort of "illegal file" downloads. And if something like the evil RIAA with greedily warped interpretaions of the law wishes to invade my home, or try to ruin my life; I won't let it happen.
It's not you we are worried about. :)

Most ISPs, web hosts, affiliate programs, etc. don't allow sites that deal with mp3 trading that may or may not be illegal in nature, regardless of the intentions.

This isn't a file trading forum -- that's not the purpose of our site. Appreciate your understanding.

Thanks,

Back