Medium Season 1

usaguy425

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can download or just find a clip of the Medium theme song (the new show on NBC). Its sounds really dark/creepy and has these awesome strings in it. I know that a guy named Jeff Beal wrote it but thats it. If anyone knows where I can download or get a clip of this song that would be awesome.

That's a nice theme, but the theme to "Millenium" is still one of my all time favorites.

Does anybody know the song played during NBC's Medium episode #006 (monday 01/31/2005) while Allison is fearing her husband is having an affair?

It is a slow, sad song sung by a woman.

I thought this was already answered (but maybe it was just me talking to Melissa again :p !!). I tried search, but didn't find it, so maybe this was just another conversation I had somewhere else, ;) .

I think the song you're looking for is called "New Favorite" by Allison Krauss. If not, sorry! I remember that was the song I like from that episode. :)

Originally posted by MeganJane@Feb 2 2005, 04:53 PM
I thought this was already answered (but maybe it was just me talking to Melissa again :p !!). I tried search, but didn't find it, so maybe this was just another conversation I had somewhere else, ;) .

I think the song you're looking for is called "New Favorite" by Allison Krauss. If not, sorry! I remember that was the song I like from that episode. :)
I thought that might have been the song in the Medium promo they were showing. I guess I should have posted it here as well!

Thanks!
LRLee :D

Thanks,

That was the song: New Favorite.

There is a free download at Amazon.com for those who are interested!

Thanks again!

Originally posted by rmello@Feb 2 2005, 09:10 PM
That was the song: New Favorite.

There is a free download at Amazon.com for those who are interested!
Nice find. Here's a link to the free MP3.

um the link for what the theme song/the clip doesnt work...does anybody have any other way to find it? or just what it is?

I love the music at the beginning of "Medium", during the beginning credits. Does anyone know what this instrumental piece is called or if/where I can get it?

Back