Mastercard "Dogs"

Reaction score
Mastercard "Dogs"

Does anyone remember that old Mastercard commerical with the dogs? It showed all those dogs doing lovable things then at the end it say's "accepted wherever dogs are." The song title itself is titled "I've gotta be me" and the original is by Sammy Davis Jr. Does anyone know the name of the artist who performed the version on the commericial? Thanks.

I don't really remember the song in the commerical. Was it a man or a woman singing or was it an instrumental version?

I think some of the Lyrics are "I've got to be me". They show a few dogs, one in the rain, one just walking, one swinging on a rope. At the end it shows a dog eat the food. I'm not sure if this is a Canada-Only commercial or not. I don't remember the company either D: Sorry!

Any help would be cool :)

I haven't seen the commercial, but my guess is that it's "I've Gotta Be Me" by Sammy Davis Jr., or possibly a cover of it. Hope this helps.

Hi there!!

For the old mastercard commercial w/ all the dogs all I know is the lyrics go something like:

Whether I'm right
Whether I'm wrong
Whether I find a place in this world
Or never belong
I've got to be me

It's old but it's resurfaced in my mind. Forgive me if this has been answered but I did a search and didn't find a response.

Thanks.

The song is "I've gotta be me" . The most famous version of this song was done by Sammy Davis, Jr. I don't know if he is the one singing in this commercial as I haven't seen or heard it.

Back