mastercard commercial

mrmuy

Reaction score
does anyone know the song for the mastercard commercial where the guy is traveling around europe by himself and at the end of the ad it says,"finding brian: pricess" or something? Its got a slow techno beat and I really want to figure it out. thanks

It's funny you should say that because I can't find it. I searched for mastercard, euro, and price seperately. I found the link to another mastercard commercial but it looks different. I am sure the one I am thinking of is the same as the one you described. Thanks for your help and understanding considering the last reply that makes me feel dumb :). Maybe it got deleted or something though.

Thanks again.

Originally posted by a_iver@Apr 30 2004, 08:29 PM
It's funny you should say that because I can't find it. I searched for mastercard, euro, and price seperately.
Is this the thread you're wanting?

Maybe you did not change the search date when you searched? The default only goes back 90 days... Changing to "any date" got me the above results.

Thanks michelle that was extremely helpful. Sorry it took so long to get back to you. With finals and everything I had completely forgotten abut it unti I saw the commercial again. Thanks again.

Back