Macy's shoes

cribbonin

Reaction score
What is the song in i'm guessing the newest Macy's commerical for shoes. There's a lot of psychedelic colors and such in it. I didn't hear any of the lyrics of the song, but was kind of trippy and electronic-esque.

I am not sure if this is the same commercial but I just saw a Macy's commercial, where the women are all in heels for the most part, doing chores involving their feet. One had a shovel and you don't see anything but their shoes. Is this the same commercial that you were asking about because I can't preview the song on amazon.com. But I recall there being an electronic sound but for the most of the commercial there weren't any lyrics but the commercial probably only used an excerpt because it was a really short commercial. I am really stumped and the Macy's site doesn't have any of their commercials to preview them.

If anyone can help me I would really appreciate it. Crossing fingers.

Found a link. There are xylophones in this link but I finally got the link to work on amazon.com and I didn't hear the instrument and I am not sure because there weren't many lyrics as the song was ending.

I was watching House lastnight and a Macy's commercials came on. The music in the commercial is slow and dreamy. I think a female starts to sing at the end of the commercial.

Any help??

Back