Life As We Know It

Okay, basically after reading the many many posts which you have been so kind to provide about this song that is plaguing you, I decided that I would look around and see if I couldn't find your song, naturally, seeing as which this was a TV show, I went to IMDb.com, but only to my amazement, I found that you, or someone with your same zealous for this LAWKI song had already been there and was posting up a storm. Now, seeing as which you have already been to boards there, I was surprised that you didn't already see this: a member posting what they thought were the lyrics- "It's the same old song.... tears falling down..." After another listen, I realized that yes, these very well could be the lyrics. SO, what does this mean for you ? hm not much, sorry, I searched, long and hard, to on both google and yahoo with these lyrics and found nada. Which means that the song is not only not very popular, but belongs to an unsigned artist, which is what Nic Harcourt, the music supervisor for the show, said he often did in interview with eonline, which I suggest you read because it provides a few lists of artist names, one of which, Ali Handal, might be your girl. So basically, you have two options, you can contact ABC, here and pray someone writes you back, OR you can contact the radio station (which is mentioned in the article) that Nic Harcourt works at and ask him yourself. So there you go, if you ABSOLUTELY, cannot find the song after this, then you need to come to grips with the fact that it just wasn't meant to be.

Okay I just found this site and I really want to know the name of this song and who its by. It was on the Life as we know it pilot and it played throughout the season while it was on tv. It was in the opening and commercials before the tv show came out its a female vocalist sounds like sneaker pimps 6 feet under ground but it has a really cool sexy sound. Can anyone help?

in the pilot episode there is a song thats playing while ben is staring at ms. young and then he drops the beer
here are the lyrics i got...

i wanna reach you i wanna teach you that things should just come down off your pedastool i wanna feel you i wanna hear you say i think of you and you noticed that i wanna know where your going to id like to go home

AND in thats ame episode the song that jackie and dino dance to in the tent
here ae some lyrics...

almost had me gotta give it to ya had me fallin for ya almost had me but i aint like those chicks you used to dealin with i aint the one almost had me fooled by you just the type of guy i need to good to be true for you to love me like you did

PLZ PLZ HELP THX IN ADVANCE :)

Ok. Only people with the dvd will probably be able to help me with this one. I am not for sure all the discs, but i am certain it is on the 3rd. When you go to "Episode Selection", there is about a minute long clip of a song. It is instrumental. It KIND OF reminds me of "Brother's & Sister's" by Coldplay. I have looked up the person who did music for the show, Josh Kramon, but it seems it is not his stuff. CAN ANYONE HELP ME?! The song is SO good and I often pop in the DVD just to listen to the song clip. I want a whole copy! Please help me. I am this close *squeezes air between fingers* to bustin' a cap!

LMAO i have the dvd ill watch it and check it out the guy who did the music for the show is nic harcourt ive emailed him and im still waiting he did respond though so thats good anyways ill check it and maybe youll be able to help me to theres so much music from that show i wanna know

i was looking for the song at the end of episode Breaking Away at the end when sue sneaks out with ben and dino goes home. also i was looking for the song in the pilot episode when jackie and dino are dancing in the tent.

SRY he HASNT EMAILED ME YET BUT IM EMAILING HIM...EVERY...FREAKIN...DAY!!!!

these are the lyrics from the pilot episode i heard

almost had me gotta give it to ya had me fallin for ya almost had me but i aint like those chicks you used to dealin with i aint the one almost had me fooled by you just the type of guy i need to good to be true for you to love me like you did

hope there right

................Ok. I spent all day searching for our music. i think i might have found the music from the pilot when they are in the tent.

Picture Pervert -- by Pollyn

This may be incorrect. It wasn't even on iTunes to listen to it, go to:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...riendid=2246299

and select to listen to it at the top. Hope this is right. Also, to aid in our search, I recall that when ABC ran the show they had an official site on abc.com but since it is cancelled, they closed that section of their site. I used www.web.archive.org to search abc.com in the time Feb. 06, 2005. It is really confusing.... just go here:

http://web.archive.org/web/20050210033250/...usic/index.html

It is just how abc.com was on that date. That is the music guide they had then. It doesn't have ALL the music, but hell, it is a lot better than anything i've seen. It doesn't have the song that i have been looking for ( the one in my first post ) which leads me to believe that it was originally composed for the show. We have to get a hold of that guy or one of the producers for access to that song!!

ALSO! a fuller ( if not complete ) version of the song in my original post can be heard in the pilot episode when Dino wakes up and messes around, practicing on the hockey rink.

Different episode question:

Episode 13 (not aired on abc), towards the end after the guys the toys back and they apologize, just before Dino's mom steps out (just music while she is getting ready) a song starts to play, and I haven't been able to figure out who it is or what it's called.

The lyrics I was able to get are as follows:

...time is comin' it's just right
??...you and I were...?
let's accept our jaded hearts will lead
and love is here to set us free

sometimes you just need to say it
no matter how the rest portray it
built on feelings we both know it
and a promise made that can't be broken

I know it's not much, but even some leads would be useful. I've tried lyrics searching and turned up dry.

Cheers.

sorry i was refering to season one of life as we know it. episode 10

anyone knows the song at the last part of the show which goes smth like 'still sing the same old song.....' ?

Hey! I know this show was cancelled some time ago, but I just start watching it :) I was wondering if someone would know where could I find list of all songs in whole season?

Here are some songs:

"Sooner Or Later" by Michael Tolcher
"Hands Down" by Dashboard Confessional
"Breathe In" by Palo Alto
"The Boy Who Blocked His Own Shot" by Brand New
"Let It Die" by Feist

Thank you! Better something than nothing :) Just a question, was soundtrack ever released?

No, Soundtrack was never released, there were online petitions asking for one, but to no avail.

Back