Liberty Mutual people helping others

It is Half Acre by Hem. Everybody else seems to be looking for this one as well so that's how I found the awsner.

Hi, I just saw this commercial and I really didnt catch who made it but bascially its people seeing others strangers help eachother and influencing them to help a stragnger too. At the end of the commercial, the guy from the espn mobile commercials is walking a stroller and his child drops their doll out of it. A man walking by picks it up and gives it to him. I was wondering what song is playing during this commercial. Its a women signing but i have no clue who it is. Thanks for the help.

I can't remember the company, but it's a commercial where various people witness others committing an act of kindness. These people of course go on to commit acts of kindness and a chain reaction is started. The music playing in this commercial has been in my head all day and I can't figure out who the artist is or the name of the song. It's a very pretty song with a woman singing. Anyone have any ideas? I think it's new but it was on quite a bit the last couple days. Any help would be appreciated.

Does anyone know who the woman singing or the song title used in the Liberty Mutual Commercial where people are wondering around the streets helping other people when they drop things etc ?

Doesnt have much music too it ,its mostly just the woman singing.

I looked back through several pages here and didnt see it anywhere.

Thanks ;)

Originally posted by mimilamb25@Sep 20 2006, 06:03 PM
question's been answered already it's

Hem - "Half Acre" ;)

I figured it had already been asked since its definitly not a new commercial , guess I didnt dig far enough to find it ;)

Thanks again

Does anyone know the song for a commercial (possibly an ALLSTATE commercial but I am not sure. It is a realatively soft song with a female singing. The commerical is all about people helping others for example helping them avoid accidents and the commercial ends with a guy picking up a babies toy and handing to the baby. Any help would be appreciated.

hey, can anyone tell me the song on a commercial I am thinking of. They play it alot on Sunday during Meet the Press and so on. I think it is for a financial company called UBS. It features alot of people doing nice things for each other and 'paying it forward' so to speak. It's been buggin' me 'cuz it is a pretty song.

I think it is Liberty Mutual and the song is "Halfacre" by Hem.

thanks so much! Yeah, it's Liberty Mutual. You guys rock. Love the rockin' tabby!!!

Can you help me with this song title and artist...Theme of commercial is "when people do the right thing they call it responsibility, when Insurance Companies do it they call it Liberty Mutual"

woman pushing baby stroller, baby drops doll and a man comes along and picks it up...etc. etc.

Thanks in advance!

If it's the one that's been playing since this summer, it's going to be "Half Acre" by Hem. I'm not aware of a newer Liberty Mutual commercial.

anyone know the name of the song in that commercial where everyone is helping each other? it starts out by a guy picking up a stuffed animal for a girl, then another person sees it and does something nice, and then another person sees someone doing something nice and they do the same. its a big chain that leads back to the guy giving back the stuffed animal...

anyone know what company this is or the song in it??

does anyone know the commercial im talking about??

or should i give a better describtion??

Back