Lexus IS 250 music

kamiclone

Reaction score
The commericial is for the new Lexus vehicle. The song sounds pretty cool for the commerical. As for the commericial. it kinda starts out as two screens, showing the vehicle driving around of course, and then the two screen's fuse and the song then gets interesting.

Yeah I've been trying to figure that one out for a while, so far nobody seems to know!

i'm also interested in this. just to clarify, is this the one where the car is driving w/ all the nice scenery in the background, right? because there are two split screen commercials and the other one is based more in a city like environment. i'm looking for the song in the one where there's a split screen and the first scene includes a tilted view of a field in the right screen i think and it's got all this nice scenery in it.

the commercial can be viewed here:

http://www.adjab.com/files/2005/10/sscreen.mov

it is called "splitscreen" and sounds like a rock song (kind of a mix between 30 seconds to mars and linkin park). if you listen carefully to the end of the commercial, you can hear a singer say something which might increase the chances of this being an actual song and not one made specifically for the commercial.

unfortunately i think this song was created solely for the commercial by a private music company known as HUM.... their website is humit.com and they have created many songs for many commercials.... however.... i'm not certain that they made it.... but all sources point towards it's being a private company.... i emailed the producer of the HUM agency and hope to get a response soon

my sources also point to HUM but i can't find any evidence on the site that they actually made the music for the commercial. thanks for emailing the producer, hopefully some questions can be answered. :)

Back