LAX

does anyone know a particular song in the recent episode of LAX? It was playing during the poker scene. Dont remember exactly how the song went, but it sounded like the melodies of The Beatles or perhaps The Kinks. Thanks in advance.

Yea, that song was also used in the Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind trailers, and it's on the soundtrack for the movie! Great song!

try Scissor Sisters "Mary". .i don't know if they played it during the poker scene. .but they played it at the end sometime. .hope it helps

Anyone catch what the name of the song that was done at the end of the LAX show. Not the theme song but the one that was Halleluia.? Thanks.

I am looking for the name or any info on the chorus playing as soldiers departed plane. Sounded like a boys chior, no words I could make out, just a haunting but beautiful noise, thanks

I think you're looking for Hallelujah by Jeff Buckley. It's off his Grace album.

I found out what the music was that was being played as the soldiers came off the plane. It is from the Thin Red Line soundtrack. The Melanesian Choir was singing, "God Yu Tekkem Laef Blong Mi".

:rolleyes: Actually, the one you might be in search of is Jeff Buckley's "Hallelujah". It's the one they played during the "Thanksgiving Dinner" in the employee's cafeteria.

Anyone know what the song was in the first scene with Harley(Heather Locklear) and her boyfriend, soft and sweet sounding, a women's voice kinda like concrete blonde, but newer? Thanks!

Ok they just played it again when her boyfriend was flying his plane away, but it isn't the same portsihead song that played during the really racy scene with her and roger. It might have been the last song playing when she was going back to the boyfriend's house, but not really sure. Sorry I can't really hear the words. :)

I really liked that song and am interested in what it is and who it's by. The lyrics had something about " a new favorite".

What was the song playing when Heather Locklear was in bed with Blair Underwood? She may have been fantasizing ... I don't normally watch the show and only caught a few minutes ... thank you!

It was a female singing ... I think the vocals may have had something to do with feeling beautiful ... it was a bluesy type of song ... hope that helps!

potishead give me a reason
other song in episode was alison krauss new favorite

This is driving me crazy. I believe it was the first episode, wher the airport policeman was in the bathroom stall pouring some liquor into his softdrink cup, then walked through the concourse. I really liked the song, but couldn't find a credit for it. Anyone know what it is called ? Thanks for any help.

TR

Not specifically, kinda slow, probably male, very "Coldplay-ish". The scene I remember, but was deleted by TIVO ! Sorry, but thanks for thinking about it. Maybe I call show producer...

The episode was "Finnegan Again-Begin Again" and it aired on 9-27-04. I'm looking for the name of the song playing when the airport officer was chasing the bomb suspect in the airport, and he tackles the wrong guy? The song continues playing while they were wheeling "Leland" aka: the "stow-away" to the ambulance.

Back