Las Vegas

hello anyone bueler, bueler, anybody, bueler......... any ideas on this one yet, the lyrics are something like this: "no guilt no shame no pity, "sweet sensation" "you play the game when yer in sin city, can't take the heat, you can't take the field..

I recently saw a commercial of a promo of the next las vegas episode. they sang a song in the backround i cant figure out. the song goes

"call me crazy"

it was quick but i know a girl sang it

Does anyone know the song that they play for there new promo?? The one where Molly Sims character has to choose between two men?? The show is going to air tomorrow. Please help..

i'm looking for this song too... it is a female voice and i think some of the lyrics are "call me crazy"

It might be Alanis Morissette- Krazy

Also, If anybody knows the song that was playing while Danny was watching Delinda at the end of tonites episode that would be great.

Does anybody know the two songs used in the latest las vegas commercial where Delinda is getting married?

Thanx :)

I was watching the Bourne Supremacy recently and before the film started a promo for the show "Las Vegas" aired. The song that followed has been stuck in my head for weeks. The only lyrics I can recollect are "No guilt, no shame, no pitty, you play the game when you're in sin city."

Thank you for your help.

Can anyone help figure out the title and who the performer is for the song used in NBC's promo for Las Vegas' new season? It aired during/after the credits for the new episode of The Office on October 12th.

This is what I could make out for the lyrics:

when are we gonna get to the good stuff...to the payoff...
to the gimme gimme gotta get some...
it's the reason that we came.

...you'll be happy that you came.

The new promo for the Las Vegas season premiere...what song is that? It's been driving me crazy and I love it, I wanna know so bad...help me! :)

Is it the song that goes something like this "The trouble I've found it's not only just in me" I have looked everywhere for this song too and cannot find it!

Are you talking about the "gotta get it gotta get some...we're happy that you came?" If you are its Sid Maudlin's "The Good Stuff."

Can someone please help me out with the song that was playing in the commercial leading up to season 4 where it showed Delinda running down the hallway to Danny...talking about would she "do what was right or follow her heart" . the song is sung by a male, it's on the slow side.... I would really appriciate any help!! thanks!

Re: Las Vegas DVD

I finally found some more information on this even though it isn't the greatest of news.

That song was made by Charlie Clouser and only an excerpt of it has been released and that is in the Las Vegas DVD's menu. It is impossible to find elsewhere

Reactions: jca
Back