Laguna Beach The Real Orange County Season 2

i need your help! ok so i'm watching season one laguna beach dvds today... and i can't find the song in episode one, where lc and stephen are together at lc's new home during the construction and things. "episode the balck and white affair"
it goes like: "i guess this is difficult or wonderful, we're in love in our real (our own??) world... but i just can't let this go.."
i also think it's featured in the episode "the bonfire" too.
if anyone knows what song this is that would be really appreciated! thanks soo much xoxox

atherton- california
thats mellow and a california song
im pretty sure its last season too

How about an episode 8 song list because i need to know the name of the song when stephen and kirstin are watching fireworks. It's not Fly, its a man signing i cant remember the lyrics, but the genre would be like indie synthpop i guess. POstal service-ish. Stuhlz use your powers, help me out.

:lol: When's the episode on next? I'll try to listen for it

After the opening theme, where it shows the episode title. I want that song...they dont play lyrics...but I know its a female singer, ive heard it in a previous episode I think in the first season..maybe the Catalina episode?? Well plz help!

i think it is that song, but im having a ridiculously hard time finding it.

I've said it before, and i'll say it again, I :wub: stuhlz

what is that song in the graduation episode where kristin and alex are talking about the quote "its the end of the beginning"? i think its right after alex said "what if we gain the freshman 15?" it's a girl singing it, it sounds like avril lavigne but i dont know, part of the lyrics is "...cuz its the end of the beginning..." thanks

does anyone know of this song??
"i guess this is difficult or wonderful, we're in love in our real (our own??) world... but i just can't let this go.."
like i seriously CAN"T find it anywhere.. its a girl singing and it its featured season 1 episode 1.... i hoping stuhlz will be able to help??? lol

I'm looking for the same song... it really does sound like Better Than Ezra, but it's not Our Finest Year... it goes, "I keep holding on, waiting for the light, I keep moving on, searching for the sun, yeeeaaaaah" something along those lines. Please help :(

I'm looking for the same song... it really does sound like Better Than Ezra, but it's not Our Finest Year... it goes, "I keep holding on, waiting for the light, I keep moving on, searching for the sun, yeeeaaaaah" something along those lines. Please help :(

miami_glamour: Was it only on the DVD cuz I don't hear it in the Black & White Affair episode

absoluttrrish: THE SHORE waiting for the sun

what is the song in the episode 'the beginning of the end' when kristin and alex h. are lying in bed, and kristin is trying to explain the quote 'the beginning of the end', and then it cuts out to go to another scene, and the music is a girl singing, and the words are "its the beginning of the end, where do we go, when the going gets too slow..." ? i looked on mtv and i couldnt find the song, but idk, it could have been there. anyone know? thanksss -s

Back