Laguna Beach The Real Orange County Season 2

hey! does anyone happen to know the song thats played in the LB trailer about the dvd.

the song goes like:

right here above the street
watching the city staring me
i couldn't help but feel like an outsider
lifted above the clouds........

thanks <3

I wan the song played when Stephen and Kristin are watching fireworks and it playes till he drops her off and her hotel and makes her throw away his garbage. Its a girl and the lyrics are something about "pictures of us, collecting dust" Heres a list of the songs in the episode to help! Thx!

Alissa Moreno "Next Time"
Coldplay "Speed Of Sound"
Rachel Yamagata "Worn Me Down"
The Click 5 "Just The Girl"
Sheridan "Over Under"
Ben Lee "Catch My Disease"
Joe Sibol "The Moon Is Full"
Paulina Gretzky "Fly"
Aiden Hawken "Crush"

we're not sure but most of us think its paulina gretzky - fly. but good luck trying to find the song, people who wanted that song (including me) have searched EVERYWHERE and we CANNOT find that song

During this episode the song "California here I go" by Jonathan Ballas plays when everyone is leaving the cabo hotel. This is what the laguna beach website says the song is named, but when I looked for it on the internet to buy it I couldn't find it anywhere. Does anyone know if this is the wrong name of the song and artist?

In the episode "Dont Hate The Game," Johanna Stahley's song "Nothing I Would Change" is played during the fiesta scene

On the episode where at the end, Kristen goes to have dinner with Steven where he asks her to come to San Fran. to visit. There is a song that plays before that scene. Some of the lyrics are,

"I should have never said goodbye to you, oh baby, life goes on."

Thank you..

okay..does anyone have a list of all the songs (and, more importantly, when they're played)? thanks!

there was a song early on in Laguna, probably even 1st season that was really mellow and very californiaish. I know its not much but does anyone have a clue of what im talkin about? perhaps a list of possible songs?

maybe remember somethin about them longboarding. Dunno it all runs together. I checked MTV.com and saw the music from each episode but can't seem to click with any of the song titles or artists.

the song starts while theyre watching fireworks and it gets ackward and when stephen drives kristin to her motel,she asked if hes having a mood swing and he says no.

heres part of it:
"my life`s in the rain.boxes of worn out hand me down dreams.pictures of us...collecting dust."

hopefully,someone can figure it out.
-TrY

I'm looking for the first song that plays while kristin and stephen are watching the fireworks. I can't remember the lyrics, but it reminded me of the postal service, and a man is singing. Oh, and its not FLy.

ch-yea! so many people are looking Paulina Gretzkys"Fly" song its driving me nuts theres nothing out there zip. zilch.

Back