Laguna Beach The Real Orange County Season 2

Originally posted by stuhlz+Sep 29 2005, 11:09 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (stuhlz @ Sep 29 2005, 11:09 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-starsun@ Sep 27 2005, 09:16 PM
i checked the lyrics for the worn me down song and nope, that's not it

It may be Paulina Gretzky "Fly" [/b][/quote]
It probably is, but i'm gonna have one heck of a time trying to find that song!

it is definately Paulina Gretzky. Ok now where can we find the song. i want it soooooooo bad. I can't find anywhere. Any hints :D

Hi everyone.

I fell in love with the Paulina Gretzky Song "fly". I am dying to find it. I haven't had any luck. anyone have a clue where I can find this great song. I would sooooo appreciate it.

In the 2nd season of Laguna Beach, the song Over Under by Sheridan is played. I can't find it anywhere! If you know where I can get this song plz help!

It was in the latest episode where Krisitn goes to San Fran to see Stephen. It playes when Alex picks up Kristin till when she gets outta the cab to hug Stephen! Hope this helps! Thx!

i'm looking for the song that they play when kristin and stephen are watching fireworks! if anyone knows that would be great, thanks!

Originally posted by beachbabe5981@Oct 2 2005, 04:59 PM
i'm looking for the song that they play when kristin and stephen are watching fireworks! if anyone knows that would be great, thanks!
it's paulina gretzky - fly but all of us are having a heck of a time trying to find that song! it's impossible. :(

Yea thats great, there is another thread for that one, now back to Sheridan...lol

What is that song on the newest episode that plays when jeff and kristen are kissing. It is something like i am no good for you, or i am bad for you... something like that idk... PLEASE HELP!

If you're talking about the last song on the episode, it's "Always Love" by Nada Surf.

Its a new song, I just heard it on the radio the other day and have no idea who sings it. Sounds like Jewel but i really doubt that is who it is

I searched the adtunes site, but I'm not sure if this has been answered or not...a lot of the song questions were answered, but since I don't know the name of the song, I'm not sure which one it was!!

It's the song being played when they are showing various shots of the hotel in Cabo - the beach, the girls laying out, the pool, people floating on those big rafts in the pool....any idea?

thnx...

I think that was Johanna Stahley's new song. Its called "Nothing I Would Change About You." I know I heard it on that episode but I can't remember which scene its in. I got the cd from her website though and its awesome!!

Back