Laguna Beach The Real Orange County Season 1

Male/female vocals? Type of song (rock, pop, etc)?

oh and any idea where i can get the song? is there a cd or anything? thank you

there were two songs played in the background of this episode that i am trying to identify

1: stephan at the surf shop where he works talking to this girl about how kristin wants to get back together
lyrics are something like "Dream I can’t seem to shake, a mess to be me"

2: trey planning fashion show in the yard with dieter i think
lyrics are something like "Dream would be reality"

The other song you are looking for is called "A mess to be made" by "The Format"

hey everyone What is the song called when lc and lo and christine and morgen are in the limo for prom night and that song is playing it goes somethin like good bye to u my friend or somethin like that if anyone one knows plz tell me thank you!

hey everyone What is the song called when lc and lo and christine and morgen are in the limo for prom night and that song is playing it goes somethin like good bye to u my friend good bye to everything i knew or somethin like that if anyone one knows plz tell me thank you! and i dont think its "spice girls goodbye" but if it is tell me okay thanks

ok i am looking for two songs from this episode. the first one is when lc and lo are getting in to the hummerzine for the first time and the lyrics are american girls are dressed in pearls something like that and the other one is when everyone is in the hummer and they r on their way to the dance and the boys stick ttheir heads out the window and the lyrics are we are the life of the party

I don't know for sure what the episode title was, it was something like "The best part of breaking up or The worst part of breaking up." I dunno. Anyway, it was the episode that aired last week.

Does anyone know the song when Stephen and Kristin are walking down to the beach on their date? Some lyrics are .."You were the best thing and the worst thing to ever happen to me and it's taking me this long to write a song about you." It's a girl singing. Please help! Thanks

the song I believe came on when stephen was at the beach and it goes like "Id search the wild world.. just to change.. your mind."

any ideas?

i tried finding those songs but alot of them i couldnt find
i guess it could be
"ive got a feeling" by I-94 but I cant find that

it wont download from that site... it's really slow and then it just stops (which is really strange cz i have a cable connection). any other ideas of where i could get it?

Back