Laguna Beach The Real Orange County Season 1

Hi...I'd be so happy if someone could help me...what was the song they played when all of them were back on the yacht to go home...where LC was awake while everyone else was asleep? HELP PLEASE :(
Thank you so much!

yeah I'm tryna figure out that one too! um I think a mergence is called for here Michelle. if u want lol

Thanks Stuhlz -- I can't keep all these Laguna Beach requests straight... :rolleyes:

ok so I got a tip off that Jon Ernst composed the piano song for Laguna Beach. go to www.jonernst.com and the song 'Just Like Peter Pan' is based on the one in the show :D

You should reply in the original thread asking for the song information -- rather than starting a brand new topic.

Which previous topic are you answering?

yeah I know. I was just so excited lol uhhm. I think it's one that says Laguna Beach piano song

So what song is it? It said it was answered...but that jon song sounds nothing like it... :/

for LB, Jon just played some similar notes. the one on LB isn't part of any actual song, but it's based on that Peter Pan tune

does anyone know the name of the song played at the start of each episode where they tell you whats happened in previous episodes? its a slow melodic song where a guy plays a piano and also sings slowly...thanks!

Duplicate topics merged.

Again.

Seriously... why do I bother going through these topics and putting descriptive titles on them?

I nedd help with playing the left hand in the Piano Song when LC narrorates... im able to figure out the right hand perfectly :D

I was wondering if anyone knows what song is playing during the black and white affair when LC, Lo, Christina, etc are dancing. I think some of the lyrics are "you can tell by the way I walk by the way i talk and the way I move I'm a playa momma". Please help! Thanks!

During the party in ep. 1, the song goes "You can tell by the way I use my walk, by the way I talk, and the way I move Im a playa momma!...." Its a guys voice also!...PLZ HELP THX!

crap I think I know what song you're talkin about. but I don't think he says playa momma :lol: it's like a technoey song?

Yea i said he says "Playa Momma"...lol....I dunno if it's really technoey...might be. Its a fast song but its got a mellow beat!...But I cant find this song anywhere...MTV doesnt have it under the songs in that episode either!...Lets keep looking, I dont want another one of those where u never get an answer! :D

Back