Lacoste Perfume commercial

apple_lover

Reaction score
helllloooo!~

i need some help on finding music for a perfume(?) commercial.
the commercial is not on tv anymore. but it was black and white,
and there was large square fountain and i believe this lady was
walking towards a guy(?). i'm sketchy because i haven't seen
the commercial for quite some time. i think the commerical was
for a perfume and the company was for lancome. however, it
could've been any other big make up companies like estee lauder
and such. the music had no lyrics.
thanks in advance for any help.

alex :lol:

Can you describe the music? Genre, tempo, instruments, etc.

How long ago did you see the ad?

hi michelle,

it was a bit slow classical music. i think the main instrument was violin or similar string type but again not too sure. i saw the ad several times during a span of couple of months, but i know it didn't air that many times. last time i saw was this winter (early 2004). the lady in the ad wears this dark dress, and i think she walks in the long fountain. thanks!

alex :D

This probably won't help much but when I think of black and white perfume ad music, I think of Angelo Badalamenti. He did the music for the old Calvin Klein Obsession ads directed by David Lynch. You say it's a new commercial though but maybe they're back at it again. He has some really nice music you can check out anyway. He did the music for the old show Twin Peaks if you remember that, and lots of other sound tracks and commercials.

i don't know what music you're talking about, but maybe this will help: the commercial is for a perfume (forgot the name) by LACOSTE. the woman in the commercial has a white dress, and she gets up on a long dinner table and dances. the music sounds like operatica or something.

Apple, I do not know the name of the song but here is a website with nice people who might be able to help you: http://adtunes.com/forums/ -- Just post a question and someone should be able to answer it! By the way you're welcome!

Well, the majority of people here are nice and helpful, but not idiots like you

That is probably what you meant to say so HOW DARE YOU!

Originally posted by Luke@May 3 2004, 05:08 PM
Well, the majority of people here are nice and helpful, but not idiots like you

That is probably what you meant to say so HOW DARE YOU!
Luke, congratulations on being the first user/member we've ever banned from the forum. You've certainly earned it.

oh what an intoxicating display of power...
i'm half-kidding. i've always wanted to ban someone from somewhere.... maybe one day.

Back