Kylie Minogue on VH1

Couchtater328

Advanced Member
Reaction score
Alright, so recently I remembered wanting to know a song by Kylie Minogue that I heard a while ago. It was featured on vh1 during a tv show, possibly maxims hot 100, but it was like a long time ago. It was being played with one of her videos with a black and white set and if I remember correctly, Kylie's riding a mechanical bull (or atleast acting like she is). I would greatly appreciate any possible answers especially since I gave a rather vague description.

squirly, honey, what, if anything, does that have to do with Couchtater's question?

That's the lingerie company that she was "representing" in the ad. She rides a mechanical bull in full lingerie, then asks the "gentlemen in the crowd to please stand up". I think it can be downloaded from the "intraweb", from people who like to share things.;)

Hey, it's lingerie, guys don't need to have reason to check it out! :p

:blink:

:rolleyes:

The song from the ad was "Main Offender" by the Hives. You can listen to an audio sample of the song here, track 2. Also available for download from .

However, I'm not sure this is the song you're looking for since you mentioned it was by Kylie... so, can you describe the song more if the Hives isn't right? Lyrics, etc...

Hrmm...I really dont recall any lyrics, but I remember a strong bass sort of beat, so that would exclude any slowish songs, wouldnt it? Gosh, i'll try to see if I can find a clip of the show that i heard it on. Thanks for the quick and helpful responses!

While researching, Im thinking that it's from VH1's 100 Hottest Hotties and that it just shows a clip of that lingerie commercial

You're certain it was a Kylie Minogue song? Was it fast tempo or slower?

Wild guesses are it could be "Red Blooded Woman" or "Slow." You can hear audio samples of both of those songs here (tracks 1 and 4).

Originally posted by michelle@Feb 24 2005, 10:40 AM
You're certain it was a Kylie Minogue song? Was it fast tempo or slower?

Wild guesses are it could be "Red Blooded Woman" or "Slow." You can hear audio samples of both of those songs here (tracks 1 and 4).
I don't believe it's a KM song at all, just an ad with her riding a mechanical bull in undies...and damn nice undies they be! Somebody pass me a Kleenex!

I have that video in my archives somewhere. Let me check it out and get back to y'all! I think I might stop off at the local drug store for a box of Kleenex! :eek: ;)

:lol: :rolleyes:

I already posted what the song was from the ad up above. However, Couchtater mentioned they just showed the clip from that ad during the VH1 thing... and we haven't determined if they're thinking of the Hives song or a Kylie Minogue song yet...

It's alright. Since I can only remember wanting the song, it's fine just to end this discussion. Thanks for your time.

Back