"2 Hearts" by Kylie Minogue (dance version)

alleycat08

Reaction score
helloo all, I was in this aerobics course and my instructor would play different cds specifically made for workouts. she often played a cd featuring popular radio songs (songs released around 2005-2008). I know she mentioned 'Power Music' that had a bunch of cds but I can't find the exact cd we would listen to. she normally played it while we were doing step aerobics, I noticed.

here's a link to the website,
http://www.powermusic.com/home.php

I remember the first song was "Please Don't Stop the Music" by Rihanna and some other songs included "4 minutes" by Madonna, "Sexyback" by Justin Timberlake, "Feedback" by Janet Jackson, "Pocket Full of Sunshine" by Natasha Bedingfield, (I think) "Gimme More" by Britney Spears...and the song "2 Hearts" by Kylie Minogue.

I'm mainly posting this because I cannot seem to find the song "2 Hearts" by Kylie Minogue that is remixed into a dance type version. Every version I've listened to has like a guitar sound (I think) and isn't that "upbeat." I've also heard this 'dance version' in Charlotte Russe stores.

if anyone can find me a link to the dance version of this song, I'd GREATLY APPRECIATE IT!!!!

Re: CANNOT find 'dance version' of "2 Hearts" by Kylie Minogue ANYWHERE!!

ohh thank you farbeyond! I thought I'd never find this lol :)

Back