Korbel champagne

drizzt_fan14

Pro Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know who does the music for this commerial? I'm talking about the one with a dreamy sound to it with a woman singing in the background.

Ive heard it a billion times. I work for Korbel but my AV editor is currently out for the day. Have faith, check back in later, he should get back to me shortly. Off the head though, i think it might be called "moments to memories". I'll repost as soon as I get it.

Here is the info on the “Wedding” music:

title: Another Eden

production company: Koka

album: Earth & Space 2107

composer: Merkel, Jean Paul

publisher: Sté Cezame-Argile (SACEM)

description: Positive. Melodic. Female voice.

Thanks!! :D :D

Is there anywhere to buy it? I've looked, but I can't find that album or that song.

Wish I knew French. And the link to hear a sample of the song doesn't even work. <_<

Is there anywhere to buy it on an English site? :unsure: I've been searching for a while but I can't find one.

No, I'm lucky I could find that, but that is the album. If anybody happens to find it before me post another reply and let everybody know.

Thanks

You can hear a full streaming version here.

Enter 'Another Eden' in the search box and then click on the track name to listen.

Originally posted by sophist@Mar 23 2005, 12:23 AM
You can hear a full streaming version here.

Enter 'Another Eden' in the search box and then click on the track name to listen.
man, that doesn't work anymore :(

Is there any way of contacting anyone to find out where the song is available on an english website?

Has anyone done any recent searching for this song? I am DESPERATE! :)

Back