Know what I hate...

Originally posted by 4swrds@Apr 3 2006, 08:09 PM
what you guys talking about? :huh: :)
Whether we're gonna sit you down and talk to you or beat your ass.

Originally posted by dascoot+Apr 4 2006, 02:11 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Apr 4 2006, 02:11 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-4swrds@Apr 3 2006, 08:09 PM
what you guys talking about? :huh: :)
Whether we're gonna sit you down and talk to you or beat your ass. [/b][/quote]
i dont see how one excludes the other...

Why what did I ever do to you guys...I'm a good boy

I eat all my green vegetable I listen to my parents...I don't listen to rap or rock music..well maybe I listen to rap and rock music but I eat my green vegetables.... :)

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Apr 3 2006, 03:46 PM
I don't mean like fist beat your kids but I'm for spankings. I was glad my parents spanked me because I learned from it and didn't do it again and I wasn't afraid of my parents or anything like that.
I agree.

I didn't mean YOU specifically Rhonda, I don't see you as the abusive type and I didn't mean to imply that I thought you were. wink.gif

Aww, :)

As far as the spanking thing goes I do think that it should be a last resort like, if I tell a toddler no I'm not going to just swat him on the butt just cause I said no, I'll try other means first but if he directly disobeys me after I've specifically told him no a couple times then yeah, he gets a spanking.

Yes, totally, thank you. That's all I mean. Use force only when necessary. Plus if you raise your kid right in the first place, all they'll need is a look from you --> :annoyed: and they'll do this --> :huh: and secure their shit before Mommy starts crackin skulls. My mom has spanked or hit me a handful of times in my life, and everyone knew that when her voice got sqeaky it was time to shut the fuck up and obey or somethin ugly was gonna happen. I always respected that about her.

this is a little delayed... but i hope that you know that there is a big chance that Oprah will be running for president... i'm absolutely not kidding

Originally posted by staples@Apr 7 2006, 10:04 PM
this is a little delayed... but i hope that you know that there is a big chance that Oprah will be running for president... i'm absolutely not kidding
Where did you hear this?

Originally posted by Sir_Garland+Apr 7 2006, 11:12 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sir_Garland @ Apr 7 2006, 11:12 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-staples@Apr 7 2006, 10:04 PM
Where did you hear this?[/b][/quote]
Oprah For President 2008 :) I'd vote for her ass!

I fucking hate people who fucking hate things... You heard me. What? You wanna take this outside?

What? Big deal, you wanna fight about it?

Oh, that reminds me did anyone see that last South Park? It was about that Family Guy episode with Osama in the begining... anyone?

Ooh no I didn't see it but I wanna know what it was about!!

Well, basically they started getting threats from al-kaida (I'm sure that's spelled wrong but I'm too lazy to look it up) because of that episode of family guy and said they were going to do something (didn't catch what exactly because of Connor crying) to america if they did that again and then there was supposed to be another family guy episode with osama so Cartman and Kyle were on a mission to get it pulled from the air while the rest of the town decided to just literally bury their head in the sand so they wouldn't look responsible for it. But it ended and it's a two part south park so we have to wait until the next episode to see what happened. :)

You're gonna be an old people some day sooner than you think. :shifty:

Back