Jonathan Elias at Elias Arts

purplegirl

Reaction score
Those of you who know who Jonathan Elias is (Nike "Move", Lexus, etc), might be interested to know that he has an album out now (as of a year ago) called American River which I am ecstatic to report contains the music from both of the above mentioned ad campaigns.

The question I have is rather regional, so even those who do happen to know the name might not be able to help, but I was wondering if anyone has noticed a BMW commercial that he might have been responsible for. I only saw it once and it announced itself to be for "BMW of Austin" but my ear is getting fairly sensitive for his style and I'm almost certain he had a hand in it.

I have managed to get ahold of his email address, listed at his company's website Elias Arts and I am considering writing him a tasteful fan letter with a few questions. I kind of cringe at the idea of being that vulnerable about it but I'd really be curious to know which recent commercials his company has produced that he was actually responsible for composing.

I did, as a side note, find it interesting that Elias arts was also responsible for the shade running "You Are My Sunshine" commercial, which I was curious about for some time.

Anyway I guess I am just fishing for info and wondering if anyone's seen the ad.

Those of you who know who Jonathan Elias is (Nike "Move", Lexus, etc), might be interested to know that he has an album out now (as of a year ago) called American River which I am ecstatic to report contains the music from both of the above mentioned ad campaigns.

The question I have is rather regional, so even those who do happen to know the name might not be able to help, but I was wondering if anyone has noticed a BMW commercial that he might have been responsible for. I only saw it once and it announced itself to be for "BMW of Austin" but my ear is getting fairly sensitive for his style and I'm almost certain he had a hand in it.

I have managed to get ahold of his email address, listed at his company's website Elias Arts and I am considering writing him a tasteful fan letter with a few questions. I kind of cringe at the idea of being that vulnerable about it but I'd really be curious to know which recent commercials his company has produced that he was actually responsible for composing.

I did, as a side note, find it interesting that Elias arts was also responsible for the shade running "You Are My Sunshine" commercial, which I was curious about for some time.

Anyway I guess I am just fishing for info and wondering if anyone's seen the ad.
I bolded the part where sound like Alanis Morissette by using the word cringe.

"you cringe at the though of living under the same roof as me, god, and everything"

Those lyrics are from Bent 4 U, I also know she's mentioned him in her "The Collection" documentary.

Back