joined yesterday

Originally posted by katie0129@Aug 10 2005, 01:07 PM
yeah i saw all that i found stuff just dont know how to get it on here..oh well no biggie
if you have the picture all set-up, you can send it to me and i can upload it and give you a link, so you can put up your avatar :)

Yeah. Go Sooners!! :lol: That pic of me was from the Big 12 this past year. :)

wow you guys are quick. I had to edit so this made sense. This was in response to this:

i saw you are from oklahoma, i live in texas

that's cool, i bet it's fun! honestly, i am forced to love the horns, but i won't hold it against you...

:lol: Okay. :p Honestly, I don't know how well OU will do this year anyway. :( They aren't ranked very high.

they still kick our butt everytime! but i have to say that game is one of my favs to watch!

Originally posted by katie0129@Aug 10 2005, 01:34 PM
they still kick our butt everytime! but i have to say that game is one of my favs to watch!
I know right? I love watching the big games. Well, just remember, as much as I want them to, you can't win them all and eventually I'm sure the tables will be turned.

Can't win them all? BLASPHEMY!!! I wonder what USC is ranked this year....... :whistle: :p

Originally posted by givemfitz@Aug 10 2005, 01:40 PM
Can't win them all? BLASPHEMY!!! I wonder what USC is ranked this year....... :whistle: :p
:rolleyes: Oh please, get over it. :p

Over? It? Whatever do you mean? I was asking a question. Does anyone know what USC is ranked this year? :lol: :lol:

Back