joined yesterday

Originally posted by katie0129@Aug 10 2005, 02:05 PM
more than down here we have summer and winter, which is nothing like yall's winter but its just wierd here, its true...i have had my a/c on and had to change to heater in the same day!
Yeah we have to do that all through autumn, winter and spring here.. summer I just move as little as possible and don't leave the house til night. :ph34r:

i hear ya!! florida is not too bad though, but how far are you from the water? i was supposed to go to florida this summer, but of course the hurricanes came right when we were suppossed to leave...BUMMER!

Originally posted by katie0129@Aug 10 2005, 02:11 PM
i hear ya!! florida is not too bad though, but how far are you from the water? i was supposed to go to florida this summer, but of course the hurricanes came right when we were suppossed to leave...BUMMER!
You let some punk ass hurricane push you around!?

Meh, the worst we've had this year was Dennis and it only barely skirted the coast.

I'm like a mile from the water, as the crow flies.

thats cool...i know it ended up not being bad, it was just a hassle after it came through to try and go, part of the people who were goona go just decided to drive down here...22hour drive, it was still fun!

anyways....

i am sure you would andy, i have noticed you are quite fearless behind that computer screen!!

Originally posted by katie0129@Aug 10 2005, 02:18 PM
i am sure you would andy, i have noticed you are quite fearless behind that computer screen!!
:lol: She knows you already!

Originally posted by katie0129+Aug 10 2005, 02:22 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (katie0129 @ Aug 10 2005, 02:22 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-andy@Aug 10 2005, 10:21 AM
Whoa, what the hell!? :eek:
what?! [/b]
How do you know I am fearless!?? You're a newb.... you shouldn't know much. :unsure:

i have spoken to you for like ten minutes, not hard to figure out

Originally posted by katie0129@Aug 10 2005, 02:24 PM
i have spoken to you for like ten minutes, not hard to figure out
Touche

and guessing you are quite the troublemaker, but it's all easy to do when you are just typing, but hey it's all good

Originally posted by katie0129@Aug 10 2005, 02:29 PM
and guessing you are quite the troublemaker, but it's all easy to do when you are just typing, but hey it's all good
I am quite the troublemaker! :D

Back