Jaguar "Mean Machine"

pjwolfer

Reaction score
Jaguar "Mean Machine"

Anyone know the song in the new Jag ad? Sounds like a 70s classic rock throwback to Humble Pie or some other British (I assume, could be wrong) group.

Vocalist sings "She a mean machine..." over beauty shots of a new Jag.

Any help would be great

Thanks!

I haven't seen it yet but it sounds like it might be Queen "I'm In Love With My Car."
The lyrics to that one are "The machine of a dream, Such a clean machine."
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00...osim/adtunes-20 Sample. Does that sound like the tune? Maybe it's a cover for the ad and they changed the lyrics a bit?
A shot in the dark. ;)

I can confirm. It is "Queen - I'm in love with my car". It was on here just a few minutes ago.

FYI, being the crazed Queen fan... The drummer, Roger Taylor, is actually singing that song. Not your typical Freddie Mercury sounding Queen song. :)

You can find "I'm In Love with my Car" on Queen's album "A Night at the Opera." Link goes to available audio sample.

edit to add: just realized fitz already linked to the same album... :)

I just checked out the sample. Thanks to everyone for your help! Now, pardon me while I head back to Amazon...

Ain't that a fact!!! Definately the cause of many'a blown speaker in my music listening lifetime. ;) Oooooooooh it's like a diseeeEEeease sonnnnn. :p

YES!! This is the answer I was looking for in my post!
Thanks!!

Originally posted by michelle@May 9 2004, 11:00 PM
...The drummer, Roger Taylor, is actually singing that song. Not your typical Freddie Mercury sounding Queen song. :)
Ohh. Okay, that makes sense. :) "I did not know that." (*Johnny Carson voice*)

Queen rocks!

Back