It's Oscar Time!

Personally I don't think it was the actors fault in Star Wars...I think it was mostly the script and directing. This is me at this exact moment... :nerd:

Originally posted by goodasgold@Jan 24 2007, 03:59 PM
Personally I don't think it was the actors fault in Star Wars...I think it was mostly the script and directing. This is me at this exact moment... :nerd:
Well the script and directing were bad for episode 1 and 2.

Episode 3 was a brave attempt in my humble opinion, apart from the first half hour... that r2d2 stuff and the talking republic droids made me expect another failure. In general I thought Hayden was the biggest flaw in episode 3. I also seem to be one of the few who liked Samuel L Jackson in star wars :lol:

Episode 3 was definitely the best of the three. And Mace Windu was a pretty cool character. Despite these movies flaws I still liked all of them.

Originally posted by Bloodlessr@Jan 24 2007, 01:42 AM
Star Wars should win.
I said Star Wars dude. As in the first one, A New Hope, which was just called Star Wars.

The only time I watched the Oscars was when the lord of the rings was nominated for stuff those three years. Otherwise I don't really care who wins unless it's the best soundtrack category.

Anyhoo, Ryan Gosling was nominated for Best Actor for "Half-Nelson". Also Jackie Earle Haley was nominated. And yes I'd like Meryl to win. I loved The Devil Wears Prada. :D :D :D

Back