Introducing....

Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinaaaally !!!!!!!!!! :D

congrats Rhonda !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

:lol: This whole thread cracked me up. When Sean and I saw the pics we started scrolling through them fast as well and were laughing about it. I'll post some more as soon as I get them from my family. This picture doesn't do him justice. :p

BTW, anybody know how to um... copy this and set as my wallpaper? :p It won't let me.

Finally! Congrats Rhonda! :wub:
Is it me or does he look like Larry Flynt?
Come to think of it most babies look like Larry Flynt...

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Oct 18 2005, 12:41 AM
BTW, anybody know how to um... copy this and set as my wallpaper? :p It won't let me.
em....depends; what are you talking about? if you mean the animated picture i dont think that's possible.

if you mean just one picture then it's very possible. that site has a script to disable righclicking and firefox doesnt care :lol:

so if it's just the pictures you want, use these links

first
second
third
last

Originally posted by Scythe+Oct 18 2005, 02:29 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Scythe @ Oct 18 2005, 02:29 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Sir_Garland@Oct 18 2005, 12:41 AM
em....depends; what are you talking about? if you mean the animated picture i dont think that's possible.

if you mean just one picture then it's very possible. that site has a script to disable righclicking and firefox doesnt care :lol:

so if it's just the pictures you want, use these links

first
second
third
last [/b][/quote]
:huh: You're the best! :kiss: Thanks so much. :)

sorry i'm fashionably late too~! i was out of town.

congratulations~! he's so beautiful :) :)

Back