Internet Explorer

lotusislandx

Reaction score
I apologize because I don't know what this commercial is advertising, so my description is going to be really bad, but I'm dying to know what this song is.

The commercial starts, then jumps to a screen of a 3d animated white car and circles it. It's bad ass looking for an animation, So I feel like maybe the commercial is for a video game? but I'm really not sure.

The song playing says "It feels like I am just supposed to love yo-ou, (sound) wub wub wub wub wub wub and then it says something else...

Have you ever watched TV waiting for the commercials, hoping that you would see the same one again so you could figure out what it's about? lol. I saw it on comedy central if that matters.

I know this is a horrible description, just wondering if anyone out there might know what i'm talking about. If you don't know the song, do you at least know what this commercial is about?

Re: Do you know what I'm talking about?

Long shot. Similar lyrics and an animated spinning white car 33 seconds into video.

Intel

Does anyone know who does the song on the Intel ad that goes something like "I'm just too close to tell you that I love you..."

IE9

Who does the music on IE9 commercial. I can see the ad on Youtube but no credits. ps great site have found everything so far but this. So I joined to ask. I searched using IE9

This the IE9 commercial song Title "Too Close" by Alex Care apparently off the Album called "The lateness of the hour" Scroll down to see it. The one with the clock. Also scroll up to
a more beaUtiful web is" postedby logan 01. Play that, then click on the YouTube icon.
Then click on this
or paste it in then....

Thanks guys rm

THIS IS IT !! check out the YouTube versions. check out some other versions. like the one with the clock, and the multiple pictured one. Thanks all who postedI might bUy a mp3 to compare to YouTube but I don't expect any video. :(

This has the IE9 commercial mUsic (postedby logan01)

Back