Instant Star

blondie121704

Reaction score
There is this one commercial for Instant star where she sings a song of hers and i was wondering if anyone knew what the song was called?

do u remember any of the lyrics to the song? i've seen this commercial a couple of days ago...it hurts to try and remember

No i dont remember any of the lyrics but, if i see it again i'll try to catch them... thanks tho!

Does anyone know that song that is sung in the instant star commercial the lyrics are something like "I wanna lose control, im not afraid to lose it all"?

It's "Let Me Fall" by Alexz Johnson, the girl who plays Jude. Sample track here, track 4.

does anyone know the name of this song or how you can find out? here a link 2 youtube with the clip.

If you read through the comments under the video, it lists the song as "I Don't Know if I Should Stay"

YEA I SAW THAT I JUST WANT TO KNOW HOW THEY FOUND THAT IM GUESSING THATS A GUESS FROM THE LYRICS...

If you go to the forum for the actual show, it's in there too...so, someone somewhere knows for sure :peace:

Back