Instant Star

blondie121704

Reaction score
There is this one commercial for Instant star where she sings a song of hers and i was wondering if anyone knew what the song was called?

ALDR123456789N

Pro Member
Reaction score
do u remember any of the lyrics to the song? i've seen this commercial a couple of days ago...it hurts to try and remember

blondie121704

Reaction score
No i dont remember any of the lyrics but, if i see it again i'll try to catch them... thanks tho!

blondie121704

Reaction score
Does anyone know that song that is sung in the instant star commercial the lyrics are something like "I wanna lose control, im not afraid to lose it all"?

StarFairy

Advanced Member
Reaction score
It's "Let Me Fall" by Alexz Johnson, the girl who plays Jude. Sample track here, track 4.

gottaknowit

Reaction score
does anyone know the name of this song or how you can find out? here a link 2 youtube with the clip.

iamkgb

Pro Member
Reaction score
If you read through the comments under the video, it lists the song as "I Don't Know if I Should Stay"

gottaknowit

Reaction score
YEA I SAW THAT I JUST WANT TO KNOW HOW THEY FOUND THAT IM GUESSING THATS A GUESS FROM THE LYRICS...

iamkgb

Pro Member
Reaction score
If you go to the forum for the actual show, it's in there too...so, someone somewhere knows for sure :peace: