I'm off to Photography class.

:lol:

:blink:

Note to self:Process your own film when in Michigan.

Originally posted by leone@Aug 30 2005, 01:49 AM
:lol:

:blink:

Note to self:Process your own film when in Michigan.
For your information, a lot of folk prefer I do their film, thank you very much!

:) Awww that's so cool. Is that what you're majoring in?

Originally posted by a_iver@Aug 30 2005, 04:51 AM
:) Awww that's so cool. Is that what you're majoring in?
Thanks. :)
Nah, it's just a hobby...for now. I like to become skilled at my hobbies..? Heh, I'm a strange girl.
I'm getting my Associate's in Liberal Arts, then I'm going to do some double major...it's a fight involving Linguistics, English, Psychology, History, Communication Theory, and Journalism. I'm saving up so I can get my masters more than once. I kind'a want to minor in Economics..just because I really hate economics..and I think we should learn about what we hate so we know why we hate it. I also believe that there's area of interest in every subject..when seen from an outside perspective. And I don't like being taught what I already know; I don't like learning about something that's essentially fascinating to me, because low and behold I'm going to (simply because of the way I am) seek it out and end up learning about it on my own.
The Problem: I want to be a Philosophy professor, but I don't want to take a goddamn standard philosophy class. I hate how people treat philosophy like it's so absent; like it's such a big deal. Philosophy, to me, is a mode of existing..and once adopted, that's...it. You think it, you breathe it, you are it. It's essential to every human being, some know it, and some don't -- and others simply don't care.

Photography is a hobby of mine too, but I have been paid for it. Some of my photos are in some National Park pamphlets.

*Jealous* :angry: They rejected all of mine. It seems everyone knows what bears do in the woods and they're not interested in pictures. <_<

Everyones a critic. :rolleyes:

Back