"I'm Lovin it" in McDonald's

luckyben

Reaction score
Anybody knows what's that (kind of) hip hop song which can be heard in the McDonald's commercial where they advertise the "buy a Big Mac and get a free song" offer?

I know you can see the credits at the end of the ad but I missed them last time I saw it...and never caught it since...

So if anybody can help...
thanks
Lucky

I know that Mcdonald's I'm Lovin' it is based on a justin timberlake song, but does anyone know where the remix that they use on their commercials with the full song can be found? thanks :)

according to the big dude JCA, he says:

• Do not post MP3 or other illegal file download links or ask for such information.

This is not a file, "warez", or MP3 trading service

so.......no can do.

i think at the end of the commercial it says the song is Automatic by Brother's conti or something like that. i don't know if thats the song you heard

http://www.connect.com/ is the website they mention in the advert i believe.
something about bic mac meal tracks.
what a great promotion to buy healthy food huh? (cough sarcasm cough)

wow, what a long boring post....sorry for taking up valuable web space on your servers

you hear something like "... automatic" in the song, but I can't seem to find the song anywhere.

The full name of the artist would really be appreciated.

It didn't seem to me like ampil33 was necessarily looking for any illegal MP3 downloads. He is just asking where the song from the commercial can be found... I personnally took that to mean he wanted to know who the artist is and on what album it could be found on, or a store he could find it at.

...and unfortunately, I don't know anything about this particular song or where to find it... sorry. :(

to heretohelp and apmil33

It didn't seem to me like ampil33 was necessarily looking for any illegal MP3 downloads. He is just asking where the song from the commercial can be found... I personnally took that to mean he wanted to know who the artist is and on what album it could be found on, or a store he could find it at.

i'm sorry i misunderstood the question of where apmil33 could find the song.
i am lousy at english and sorry for being such a lousy poster in a magnicifent forum such as adtunes.com.

forgiveness please....

on another note, yeah, it is. at the end of the commercial on the bottom left hand side, it says "Automatic" Brothers Conti
this is the version of the commercial (in case theres different versions, i don't know...) i've seen and i'm in vancouver.

if you google it, you can get the song on puretracks.com i think.
has anyone else noticed all the slogans and catch phrases mcdonalds has had?

we love to see you smile...have you had your break today....i'm loving it......

i don't get these commerials!!! what the crap is IT?!?!?!

wow....another long boring ambiguous post.........pule
(ps, this guy had the same question and got a similar answer to me so hopefully my answer helps)

if anyone is interested i have 2 mcdonalds access codes to download the
brothers conti automatic song from puretracks cause i can't find their cd on amazon.com

when you download it from puretracks though, the song will be in wma format.
too much of a hassle, thats why i don't want the access codes to get the songs.
give me a shout if you want them.

and to the admins, if this post is inappropriate, just delete it.

Its A Nate Dog song I think, or it's featuring Nate dog. I think it's called "I like That"

It's Houston featuring Chingy & Nate Dogg, called "I Like Dat." Houston is the current spokes-rapper for McDonald's.

Originally posted by cookin_pot@Jun 22 2004, 02:28 PM
if anyone is interested i have 2 mcdonalds access codes to download the brothers conti automatic song from puretracks
Hi there!

I am looking for this tune since the first time I heard it so if you still have "free access codes" available I am interested to get one so I can download this tune at the web site you mentionned. Since I am using a friend's computer, plz email-me the code and the web site URL at "usmarshals@yahoo.com" if it's okay with you.

Thank you very much!
Buffy ;-)

The song in the commercial is "Automatic" from the upcoming debut album from the Brothers Conti. They are currently in the Warner Brothers studio finishing up recording with the Black Eyed Peaz and others. The album is being produced by the music mastermind David Foster. Look for their album this coming fall and be listening on the radio for more of "Automatic." You can get more now by checking out:
www.BrothersConti.com

I hope this helps out.
One love in Christ,
D

Originally posted by cookin_pot@Jun 22 2004, 02:28 PM
if anyone is interested i have 2 mcdonalds access codes to download the
brothers conti automatic song from puretracks cause i can't find their cd on amazon.com

when you download it from puretracks though, the song will be in wma format.
too much of a hassle, thats why i don't want the access codes to get the songs.
give me a shout if you want them.

and to the admins, if this post is inappropriate, just delete it.
hey man, I'd aprreciate if I could get one of those codes off of ya, it'd mean a lot to me and would be greatly appreciated, if you have one available, please e-mail me at t_durocher@hotmail.com

Back