I'm Back

You don't get to vote in that competition, fella. So that makes the grand tally 0 in your favor.

Originally posted by Ballz Mahoney@Jul 20 2006, 07:47 AM
welcome back even though i dont know you
thanks.. glad to be back.. even though i do not know you..

Originally posted by goldengloves88@Jul 18 2006, 07:17 PM
all i am back for a awhile until my job calls me away again.. i love pissing andypants off... :lol: :lol: :lol: welcome all new members..
I could really piss Andy off and come back--

Hey everyone long time no chat. GG got me this great job but he did not tell me I would be seeing so many different places.

<_<

Take care,

Ravyn

Originally posted by dascoot@Jul 20 2006, 12:35 PM
You don't get to vote in that competition, fella. So that makes the grand tally 0 in your favor.
Hey Mel, Sup long time. Sorry been gone.

Hows things.

Originally posted by goldengloves88+Jul 18 2006, 08:16 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (goldengloves88 @ Jul 18 2006, 08:16 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@Jul 18 2006, 08:11 PM
No one's pissed you're back. By the way "good buddy" is code for homosexuality. You call the wrong guy Good Buddy on the radio and you might lose some teeth or your butt virginity, depends.
never knew that.. but, 10-4 and 10-20 are police codes.. one is roger or i understand that and the other is "what is your location", but that is just a couple.. [/b][/quote]
Wil, you got a crush on Roger? I thought you said you were straight? :lol:

Originally posted by ravyn+Jul 31 2006, 05:42 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ravyn @ Jul 31 2006, 05:42 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-sketchyrx@Jul 18 2006, 08:54 PM
Hi Wil. :) I'm Erin.
Hi Erin, I am Jerry, been gone for a while. [/b][/quote]
I think I left for a week once and that was terrible. I don't recommend it.

Originally posted by ravyn+Jul 31 2006, 07:42 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ravyn @ Jul 31 2006, 07:42 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-sketchyrx@Jul 18 2006, 08:54 PM
Hi Wil. :) I'm Erin.
Hi Erin, I am Jerry, been gone for a while. [/b][/quote]
Hi Jerry, I got your myspace message just haven't got a chance to reply yet. I've not had much time on my hands at all lately. Just wanted to say hello. :)

Originally posted by ravyn+Aug 2 2006, 04:57 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ravyn @ Aug 2 2006, 04:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by goldengloves88@Jul 18 2006, 08:16 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-dascoot
@Jul 18 2006, 08:11 PM
No one's pissed you're back. By the way "good buddy" is code for homosexuality. You call the wrong guy Good Buddy on the radio and you might lose some teeth or your butt virginity, depends.

never knew that.. but, 10-4 and 10-20 are police codes.. one is roger or i understand that and the other is "what is your location", but that is just a couple..
Wil, you got a crush on Roger? I thought you said you were straight? :lol: [/b][/quote]
nope no crush on any one.. just loving life and taking care of business. and i am straight as an arrow. read my comments about being gay and you will see that i do not care for nor condone this.

Back